Onyx Lady Paramount Lariat
Lady Paramount, a woman of supreme power and authority, chiefly in archery, but also in life. The Arrow as a symbol has many meanings, from defence and protection, to movement, power, and direction. Choosing to have the head of the arrow pointed up is reminiscent of a compass dial, symbolizing you are on the right path. Paired with Onyx, the stone of willpower, focus and forward movement.
- Created to capture the raw and untamed nature of the Canadian landscape, designed to inspire and invigorate the WILD spirit of the wearer.
- Made in Calgary, Canada.
- Made from Sterling Silver, always nickel free.
- Due to the nature of this product, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- 34-Inch Sterling Silver chain.
- Arrow charm measure approx. 50.30 mm long, 7.20 mm wide and 2.35 mm thick.
- Teardrop cut charm measures approx. 8.00 mm x 11.00 mm.