Labradorite Perfectly Imperfect Earrings
A nod to the imperfections in our handmade process and a reminder to accept our flaws by letting go of unattainable perfection. No two of our Perfectly Imperfect earrings are the same. Each hoop is hammered, hand chased, then matched with its destined mate, stones and whimsical chain to top them off. Paired with Labradorite; known as the stone of destiny.
- Created with deep symbolic meaning, designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Made from Sterling Silver, always nickel free.
- Due to the nature of this product, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Hoops are approx. 30.00 mm wide.
- Drop length measures approx. 5.00 cm.
- Marquise cut stones measure approx. 6.00 mm x 10.00 mm x 3.50 mm thick.