Elk Antler Studs
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Elk represents friendship and community, staying strong in numbers. They are known for their acute senses and intuitive nature. Let this be a reminder that although strong alone, community and family are paramount.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created to capture the raw and untamed nature of the Canadian landscape, designed to inspire and invigorate the WILD spirit of the wearer.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Can be worn up the ear as climbers (depending on ear type), but made and recommended to be worn down the ear as drops.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary slightly.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Studs each measure approx. 22.00 mm high and 11.10 mm wide.
- Thickness of antlers approx. 2.55 mm thick at top, 1.90 mm thick at middle and 2.00 mm thick at base.