We want to you love your new piece, so please contact us to see if there is anything we can do to help, whether that be an exchange for another item or size.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Only regular priced items may be refunded, Final Sale items and Custom Orders are not eligible for refunds.
Returns can be processed as follows:
Within 21 days of purchase
- Item will be refunded minus a restocking fee after being returned to us.
After 21 days of purchase
- Item will be refunded in the form of a shop credit minus a restocking fee after being returned to us.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For your security, we recommend shipping your package with a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number as Mackenzie Jones is not responsible for items lost or stolen in the mail.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1-5 business days of receiving your return.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
- Please See Terms + Conditions for full details.