Lake Louise Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 51.4254° N, 116.1773° W
Located in the Banff National Park, Lake Louise is one of Canada’s most iconic locations. Its breathtaking emerald coloured water is the result of rock flour streamed into the lake by the melting water from Victoria Glacier, the towering glacial table of Lake Louise's postcard worthy backdrop. The lake was named after Princess Louise Caroline Alberta, the fourth daughter of Queen Victoria.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.05 mm wide, 10.30 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.