Mount Fisher Cufflinks
Coordinates 49.6463° N, 115.4844° W
Located in British Columbia and locally referred to as Fisher Peak, this mountain is the highest summit of the Southern Rocky Mountains and is easily seen from the Crowsnest Highway and Cranbrook. Named after a prospector who discovered gold in nearby Wildhorse Creek. These cufflinks are perfect for commemorating a special mountain memory.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Cufflinks charm measures approx. 20.50 mm wide, 10.50 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.