Lake Huron Necklace
Coordinates 45.0522° N, 82.4851° W
The second largest of the Canadian Great Lakes, and the fourth largest lake in the world. Huron is renowned for its beaches, sand dunes, and extensive river systems. Its coves, channels, and bays are steeped in history, including the hundreds of shipwrecks that lie beneath its surface.
This necklace is a perfect way to hold your special memories of Lake Huron close to your heart.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry your memories and piece of home with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Available in silver or blue enamel.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 19.20 mm wide, 15.35 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.