Mount Fitz Roy Necklace
Coordinates 49.2712° S, 73.0432° W
Located near El Chaltén village, in the Southern Patagonian Ice Field in Patagonia, on the border between Argentina and Chile. Fitz Roy is one of the number of peaks the Tehuelche call Chaltén, or “smoking mountain”, from the clouds that usually form around the summit.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 22.20 mm wide, 9.85 high and 2.00 mm thick.