Mount Indefatigable Necklace
Coordinates 50°39′12″N 115°10′19″W
Located in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park in the Canadian Rockies, this impressionable peak's silhouette reflects over Lower Kananaskis Lake. Named after a British battlecruiser, like many of its neighbouring peaks in the Kananaskis Country area, this mountain is part of protected grizzly bear territory with a decommissioned summit trail to keep both bears and adventurers safe.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 27.35 mm wide, 9.30 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.