Mount Lougheed Necklace
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coordinates 50.9650° N, 115.2617° W
Located in the Canadian Rockies between the Spray Lakes Reservoir and the Wind Valley of Kananaskis Country, this eye-catching landmark can be seen from the Trans-Canada Highway at Dead Man’s Flats, east of the renowned resort town of Banff, Alberta.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.25 mm wide, 8.95 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.