Mount Pocaterra Necklace
Coordinates 50.5992° N, 115.0292° W
Located in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, this double summit peak is named after the nearby Pocaterra Creek and belongs to the Elk Range located on the Continental Divide between Alberta and British Columbia.
Support the Pack! $1.00 from your purchase will support the Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary. Your donation aids in the care of the wolfdogs, building new enclosures, education and community outreach. For more information about this partnership, click here.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 26.90 mm wide, 9.65 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.