Torres del Paine Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 50.9989° S, 73.0953° W
Featuring the iconic three granite Towers (“Torres” in Spanish) that form the centerpiece of the Cordillera del Paine, also known as the Paine Massif, mountain group in Torres del Paine National Park in Chilean Patagonia. It is often hailed as a hiker's paradise and a top destination for hiking and climbing enthusiasts.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 20.50 mm wide, 12.45 mm high and 2.05 mm thick.