Cascade Mountain Cufflinks
Coordinates 51.2283° N, 115.5633° W
Located in Banff National Park, Cascade was named for its cascading falls down the southern peaks. This mountain frames the town of Banff and is much loved. These cufflinks are perfect for commemorating a special mountain memory.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Cufflinks charm measures approx. 22.40 mm wide, 9.80 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.