Castle Mountain Tie Bar
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coordinates 51.3273° N, 115.9657° W
Located in Banff National Park and named after its castle like appearance, Castle is a marker to many of the crossroads towards British Columbia. This tie bar is perfect for commemorating a special mountain memory.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Charm measures approx. 20.35 mm wide, 10.10 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.
- Tie bar measures approx. 63.30 mm long and 5.90 mm tall.