Commonwealth Peak Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 50.7931° N, 115.3481° W
Located in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park and part of the Spray Mountains range in the Canadian Rockies. This peak is seen from the scenic Smith-Dorrien Trail between Canmore, Alberta and the Kananaskis backcountry.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 25.75 mm wide, 8.05 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.