Chief Montana Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 48.9328° N, 113.6093° W
Located on the border of Glacier National Park, this mountain is one of the most predominant rock formations easily seen from both Alberta and Montana.
Elders from Southern Alberta's Siksika Band have an oral tradition that near the end of days, a Great White God would appear from the top of Chief Mountain and upon his departure, the mountain would crumble and be destroyed.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 25.25 mm wide, 10.15 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.