Numa Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 51.0839° N, 116.1192° W
Located in Kootenay National Park, this peak sits close to the boundary between Alberta and British Columbia and sets the scene for a picturesque backdrop at Floe Lake, one of the most photogenic lakes in the Canadian Rockies.
Support the Pack! $1.00 from your purchase will support the Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary. Your donation aids in the care of the wolfdogs, building new enclosures, education and community outreach. For more information about this partnership, click here.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.00 mm wide, 8.90 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.