Lake Erie Necklace
Coordinates 42.0669° N, 81.3399° W
Lake Erie is the fourth largest of the Great Lakes and eleventh largest globally. Erie was named after the Erie Tribe that inhabits its shores. The tribal name Erie is a shortened form of the Iroquoian word erielhonan, meaning "long tail".
This necklace is a perfect way to hold your special memories of Lake Erie close to your heart.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry your memories and piece of home with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Available in silver or blue enamel.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 27.60 mm wide, 9.45 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.