Goat's Eye Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 51.0982° N, 115.7504° W
Located in Banff National Park and also known as Eagle Mountain, Goat's Eye is the first stop on the Sunshine Village Ski Resort's gondola with its steep runs easily spotted from an overhead airplane window on a clear day. This summit gets its common name from a natural window on the northeast side of the mountain.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 20.80 mm wide, 7.00 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.