Grand Teton Mountain Tie Bar
Coordinates 43.7410° N, 110.8024° W
The highest peak in the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, this mountain is not only iconic but a classic destination for mountaineering. This tie bar is perfect for commemorating a special mountain memory.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Charm measures approx. 25.30 mm wide, 9.00 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.
- Tie bar measures approx. 63.30 mm long and 5.90 mm tall.