Half Dome Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 37.7459° N, 119.5332° W
Yosemite National Park’s most iconic attraction in all of Yosemite Valley in California. A well-known rock formation named for its distinct dome shape; one side is a sheer face while the other three sides are smooth and round giving the illusion of a dome cut in half.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 20.85 mm wide, 11.90 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.