Labradorite Stone Necklace
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Labradorite is called the stone of destiny. Indigenous stories from the area now known as Labrador and Newfoundland believe it contains the frozen fire and magic of the Aurora Borealis.
- Created with deep symbolic meaning, designed to inspire the wearer.
- Made in Calgary, Canada.
- Made from Sterling Silver, always nickel free.
- Due to the nature of this product, shape and colour of the stones may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- 18-inch Rhodium chain. Other lengths available upon request.
- Teardrop cut charm measures approx. 8.00 mm x 11.00 mm.