Lake Ontario Necklace
Coordinates 43.6333° N, 77.8271° W
The name Ontario is of Iroquoian origin, meaning beautiful lake or sparkling water. Gracing the city of Toronto and other Southern Ontario towns with beautiful waterfront views, this Great Lake is known for its great depth, ideal growing conditions for fruit trees and wide array of birds.
This necklace is a perfect way to hold your special memories of Lake Ontario close to your heart.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry your memories and piece of home with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Available in silver or blue enamel.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 25.30 mm wide, 8.05 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.