Moraine Lake Panorama Necklace
Coordinates 51.3212° N, 116.2068° W
Limited Edition Enamel Necklace
Vibrant enamel breathes life into this iconic landscape. This colourful necklace captures a sense of adventure that you can take with you anywhere.
Located in Banff National Park, the Valley of the Ten Peaks is one of the world’s most famous mountain destinations even being featured on the Canadian twenty dollar bill. Moraine Lake, with its stunning clear blue waters, is named after the moraine, or rock piles, left behind by the Wenkchemna Glacier.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver and enamel, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Available in turquoise or blue enamel.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- 18-inch Rhodium chain. Other lengths available upon request.
- Pendant measures approx. 40.75 mm wide, 17.15 mm high and 1.50 mm thick.