Uluru Mountain Necklace 01
Limited Edition One of a Kind Enamel
Coordinates 25.3444° S, 131.0369° E
Each necklace was lovingly created to be completely unique. Colourful enamel breathes life into an iconic mountain range. Located in central Australia, Uluru is also known as Ayers Rock. This sandstone formation is sacred to local aboriginal people and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This colourful necklace captures a sense of adventure that you can take with you anywhere.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver and enamel, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 27.15 mm wide, 6.00 mm high and 2 mm thick.