Mount Baldy Necklace
Coordinates 49.0233° N, 113.9691° W
Located in the Kananaskis River valley in the Canadian Rockies, this peak's large "bald" summit is easily seen from the Kananaskis Trail highway. During World War II, prisoners from a nearby internment camp would occasionally be permitted to hike the mountain as long as they promised to return.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.80 mm wide, 10.20 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.