Mount Burgess Necklace
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coordinates 51.4200° N, 116.5067° W
Located in Yoho National Park and towering above the breathtaking Emerald Lake, Mount Burgess graced the back of the Canadian ten-dollar bill between 1954 and 1971.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 22.40 mm wide, 10.15 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.