Mount Crandell Necklace
Coordinates 49.0767° N, 113.9283° W
Located in Waterton Lakes National Park, in the Canadian Rockies of Alberta, just north of the scenic Waterton townsite. A hike up this mountain provides rewarding views of Waterton Lakes and its surrounding sister peaks. Prior to 1914, Mount Crandell was known as Sheep Mountain.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 26.85 mm wide, 10.50 mm high and 2 mm thick.