Mount Inglismaldie Necklace
Coordinates 51.2417° N, 115.4217° W
Located in Banff National Park, Mount Inglismaldie is the second highest peak of the Fairholme Range in the Bow River valley towering over Lake Minnewanka alongside Mount Girouard.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 32.10 mm wide, 8.90 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.