Mount Lorette Necklace
Coordinates 50.9867° N, 115.1333° W
Located in the Canadian Rockies, this landmark peak can be seen along the Kananaskis Trail highway, north of the Kananaskis Village area. Named for the capturing of Lorette Spur, a ridge to the north of Vimy Ridge during World War I.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.75 mm wide, 9.80 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.