Mount Rainier Necklace
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coordinates 46.8523° N, 121.7603° W
Also known as Tacoma or Tahoma, Rainer is actually a stratovolcano, located southeast of Seattle in Washington state. Its native name was mother of waters, for its bountiful runoff.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 20.40 mm wide, 8.70 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.