Orange Wrap Bracelet
Let's change the conversation. As Canadians, we should go beyond what was taught to us in school and educate ourselves on Canada's true history in the treatment and genocide of Indigenous people. The impacts of residential schools and the resulting deep intergenerational trauma are still sadly felt across Indigenous communities and families today.
We encourage you this Orange Shirt Day to reflect on Canada's role in this heartbreaking legacy and to educate yourselves on the truth as we walk together, in support, with Indigenous people towards the path of reconciliation.
All proceeds will go directly to the Indian Residential School Survivors Society to help create change. For more information, please visit: www.IRSSS.ca
Please select your donation amount from the drop-down menu.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created with deep symbolic meaning, designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Made from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Can be worn wrapped around the wrist, an ankle or as a necklace.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Bracelet measures approx. 46 inches total in length.
- Sterling silver heart measures approx. 4.75 mm tall x 5.50 mm wide x 3.75 mm thick.