Pyramid Mountain Cufflinks
Coordinates 52.9511° N, 118.1492° W
Located in Jasper National Park and named after its shape as seen from the Athabasca river valley on the East side of the peak. Reigning over the skyline above the town of Jasper, it is a well known and beloved town icon. These cufflinks are perfect for commemorating a special mountain memory.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Cufflinks charm measures approx. 22.30 mm wide, 9.15 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.