Uluru Mountain Necklace
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coordinates 25.3444° S, 131.0369° E
Located in central Australia, Uluru is also known as Ayers Rock. This sandstone formation is sacred to local aboriginal people and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 27.15 mm wide, 6.00 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.