Moraine Lake Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 51.3212° N, 116.2068° W
Located in Banff National Park, the Valley of the Ten Peaks is one of the world’s most famous mountain destinations even being featured on the Canadian twenty dollar bill. Picturesque Moraine Lake, with its stunning clear blue waters, is named after the moraine, or rock piles, left behind by the Wenkchemna Glacier.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 30.20 mm wide, 7.15 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.