Whistler Mountain Necklace
Coordinates 50.0592° N, 122.9569° W
Located on the northwestern edge of Garibaldi Provincial Park, this well-known Canadian peak is the location of the Whistler-Blackcomb ski resort and the town of Whistler, British Columbia. Previously called ‘London Mountain’, it was renamed to ‘Whistler’ to represent the whistling calls of the marmots that live in the area.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 25.20 mm wide, 7.35 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.