Open Tundra, bright skies and blowing snow, if this feels like home you have found your roots. A reminder of home and a symbol of the direction to get there. The Inukshuk is a symbol of safety, hope and friendship.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created to connect you to your roots, designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Made from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Studs approx. 11.60 mm round.